Call Larry 1 (907) 345-6500 for newest price and freight to your destination.
Trade and Export of New & Used Gold Mining Equipment, Supplies, and Gold Prospecting Tools.
MILLIE CREEK GOLD MINE, ALASKA
FOR SALE -- $200,000
ALL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN SALE
1. PC 130 Komatsu excavator, 6,000 hrs, 1997. Very clean. Well maint machine. Bucket armored. Hydraulic thumb.
2. John Deere 450 Dozer, 2,000 hrs, 2006 model. Very new and strong, clean dozer.
3. Case 350 track loader + Back-hoe attachment. Dependable 80-s model with lots of life.
4. Wisconsin Robin 6-inch high pressure gas pump. Reliable water pump and real ripper.
5. Hydraulic water Cannon plumbed for the 6-inch Wisconsin. Cuts at 10 ft. Runs the plant at 20 ft.
6. Steel, 3 Box, water powered wash plant. Dump Box, screen (classifier) box, 20 ft sluice box. Low hours, no metal wear.
7. 3 in Keene water pump. Cast iron + very steady and strong.
8. Aluminum Hand and water power wash plant powered with 3 in pump and fed with backhoe. Was flown in on super cub. Can be disassembled and flown.
9. New Lincoln Gasoline welder.
10. OX/ACC torch set and full tanks.
11. 2001 ski-doo Tundra sno-go (low miles) + high impact black toboggan sled.
12. 1987 Honda 4-trax with wheeler.
13. 1981 Yamchi Timberwolf 4-wheeler.
14. 4x8 steel cart for wheelers.
15. 3x12 aluminum sled for dozer.
16. Gas generators.
17. Space heaters (small too very, very large).
18. 1930-s Northwest Dragline frm. Flat usage questionable. Lots of steel.
19. 1950-s Cat D8 Dozer frm. Flat usage questionable.
1. 12 x 16 Cabin/cookhouse furnished: propane range, woodstove, bunk, cot, table, chairs, shelves, large pict windows, all cooking utensil and bedding imaginable. Good tight little cabin.
2. All tin storage shed 8 x 12, very sound/dry storage.
3. 18 x 24 Tin shop with double doors and long plexiglas window, holds all small equipment for winter.
4. Two wannigans (?), new from 2011 trail. Made from low-temp panel. Both came through in great shape. Very tight camps with woodstoves. Make great bug resistant bedrooms.
5. 8 x 10 bath-house, wood fired by stream small, but well structure with high ceiling.
6. Two outhouses.
7. 12 x 14 interior frame wall tent.
All buildings tight and in good repair, ready for use.
MISCELLANEOUS TOOLS AND SUPPLY
1. Iron - numerous piles and caches of all type of iron: pipe, angle, screen, flat channel square, punch plate, cut-offs, cutting edge, etc. Lots of iron.
2. Hydraulic water line - 1000 ft of iron pipe (rivet + welded). 16 in diameter to 8 in.
3. 100 gal Fuel tanks (2).
4. (12) 55 gal drums suitable for fuel storage.
5. Barrel pumps (2).
6. Tow and lifting chains with hooks.
7. Chainsaw (Husky) with extra bar and chains.
8. 100 gal gasoline / 200 gal Diesel.
9. 1 case Blazo.
10. Many tarps and parchute.
11. Rope and line and cord (very much).
12. Fasteners: screws, wails, bolts, nuts, washers, etc. (very much).
13. Firewood – cut & split & dry, also tree length felled and skidded to bath house.
14. Bathhouse equipped with tubs, buckets, and ladles.
15. Gold pans and cleanup tools.
16. 5 gal buckets (many and clean).
17. Oil in 5 gal buckets: motor, hydraulic.
18. Antifreeze in one and 5 gal containers.
19. Handtools: axes, mauls, sledges, frame hammers, bars, picks, mattock, shovels (flat and spade), saws.
20. Mechanical tools: Full working, sct (?) (big and small).
21. Grease and grease-gun.
22. Rifle and shotgun.
24. Coleman lanterns.
25. Battery charges.
26. Well stocked with dry-goods (food).
TOWNSHIP 9N, RANGE 46W OF THE SEWARD MERIDIAN, ALASKA
Price of Millie Creek Gold Mine with all equipment - $200,000.
at LarryWilmarth@gci.net, or (907) 345-6500,
: PO Box 24, Red Devil, AK 99656,
or (907) 447-3265, or (907) 447-3272.